La Roche-Posay 10% Pure Vitamin C Serum For All Skin Types 30ml
Brand La Roche-Posay
Pure Viatmin C10 Serum, the dermatological solution with pure vitamin C, salicylic acid and neurosensine to reveal sensitive skin's full radiance. A unique renovating serum at high concentration of pure vitamin C for high efficacy , with salicylic acid and soothing neurosensine for optimal tolerance, at a physiological pH, to reveal sensitive skin's full radiance. Instantly, skin feels softer, more hydrated, and glowing. Skin looks smoother, wrinkles and fine lines are signafically reduced. As if transformed, skin texture and tone appear more uniform, even and refined. Skin regains its full radiance.
- Serum to reveal sensitive skin's full radiance.
- Lack of radiance, irregular texture and wrinkles.
- Light, fast-absorbing texture.
- Contains vitamin C, Salicylic acid and Neurosensine
How to Use:
Apply morning on face and neck. Avoid eye area. Use in association with a SPF protection.
- 10% Pure Vitamin C: Also known as L-ascorbic acid, this ingredient is commonly recommended by dermatologists. Within our formulas, this water-soluble vitamin is known for its antioxidant and visible anti-aging properties.
- Salicylic Acid: Known for its effective exfoliating properties to help clear and refine the appearance of pores. An ideal choice for those concerned with clogged pores and oily skin.
- Neurosensine: A synthetic dipeptide, also known as acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, used to help skin feel soothed.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) found naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is an effective humectant that can hold a large amount of water to help maintain the skin's moisture.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.