La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum For All Skin Types 30ml
The 1st La Roche-Posay dermatological correction to repair, and immediately repump and significatively reduce wrinkles. Tested on sensitive skin, even after procedures. A unique hydrating, re-plumping formula enriched with two pure hyaluronic acids and vitamin B5.
Plumps and repairs skin's barrier. Hyaluronic acid for high efficacy to re-plump the skin, reduce wrinkles and increase skin volume and elasticity. Vitamin B5 for optimal tolerance to improve skin's repairing process and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to combat free radicals.
Skin immediately recovers bounce, suppleness and healthy-fresh complexion. Wrinkles and fine lines look reduced. Skin looks replumed as if renewed.
- Repluming and Repairing serum for sensitive skin.
- Loss of volume, elasticity, and wrinkles.
- Smooth, fresh, and melting texture
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5 and Madecassoside
How to Use:
Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) found naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is an effective humectant that can hold a large amount of water to help maintain the skin's moisture.
- Madecassoside: Derived from the Centella Asiatica plant, madecassoside is known for its nourishing properties.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Vitamin B5: Panthenol (provitamin B5) is a key ingredient used in some La Roche-Posay formulas to help the skin feel soothed and moisturized.
- Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
- La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.