Free Delivery
Anywhere in Lebanon
Free Returns
On all Products
WhatsApp & Phone Support
71 574 965
WhatsApp Orders 71 574 965 - Free Delivery in Leb

Garnier Skin Active Botanical Cleansing Milk - Soothing

$6.67

Brand Garnier

96% Natural Origin Ingredients. Dermatologically Tested. No parabens. No silicones. No artificial colourants

Perfectly removes makeup and impurities without stripping skin of its natural moisture barrier

SkinActive by Garnier introduces a new generation of cleansing milk: its 1st botanical cleansing milk with 96% ingredients of natural origin enriched in Rose floral water known for its soothing virtues. This soothing botanical cleansing milk was developed to answer sensitive and dry skin needs. It gently, yet efficiently removes makeup and impurities while leaving the skin perfectly soothed.

This formula contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of ingredients ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of our formula. This formula is without paraben, silicone and synthetic colorant.

Garnier commits to reducing its environmental impact and therefore this bottle is 100% recyclable: please sort properly.

How to use it?
Remove makeup with a cotton pad soaked in the lotion.

OUR COMMITMENT: This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.


They feel22

Tag #feel22 for a chance to get featured
Shopify secure badge