Garnier SkinActive Fresh Mix Vitamin C Shot Tissue Mask
Discover the first ‘DIY’ mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier. In one section is a hydrating formula, enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
- 1 Mask = 1 Bottle of Serum
- Intensely Hydrates & Rebalances skin
- Vegan Formula, Dermatologically Tested & Suitable for sensitive Skin
How to Use:
1) Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line
2) Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the juice towards the right.
3) Push the juice until the seal opens.
4) Push all the juice into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5) Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6) Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
You might also like
- sheet mask
- skin glowy
- moisturizing mask
- Mask ktir
greatt!!! can be used twice! my skin looked amazing after it
one of the best masks
This is one of the best masks i have used! I had been on acutane for a while and this mask was the only product that was actually really helping with the dryness. It feels so refreshing and my skin is so glowy and smooth after using this. It also really helps calm down the face.
Today was my first time trying this mask and it is veryyy effective. I adore my skin after using this product and i will surely buy more of it