Garnier SkinActive Fresh Mix Vitamin C Shot Tissue Mask
Discover the first ‘DIY’ mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier. In one section is a hydrating formula, enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
- 1 Mask = 1 Bottle of Serum
- Intensely Hydrates & Rebalances skin
- Vegan Formula, Dermatologically Tested & Suitable for sensitive Skin
How to Use:
1) Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line
2) Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the juice towards the right.
3) Push the juice until the seal opens.
4) Push all the juice into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5) Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6) Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
You might also like
- vitamin C
- Mask ktir
- moisturizing mask
It smells great! It’s very hydrating! Can be used twice! I’m totally in love! Best mask enriched with vitamin c!
It was great I loved it. It is so refreshing and suitable for my skin.. Thank you
Great mask very hydrating and gives necessary vitamin C but formulated with scent that can be sensitizing to skin
Amazing mask revives skin works like magic !!!!
greatt!!! can be used twice! my skin looked amazing after it