La Roche-Posay Redermic C Vitamin C Brightening Eye Cream 15ml
Innovation: La Roche-Posay laboratories have developed a formula for sensitive eye contours, highly concentrated in Vitamin C, a recognised reference in anti-ageing for its efficacy to even-out the complexion, it helps to stimulate collagen production to reduce the look of deep wrinkles and fill-in the dermal mattress.
It’s intensive action is enhanced by 2 active ingredients:
- Mannose, a densifying sugar, to optimize the interaction of light with the skin and visibly fade out irregularities on application.
- Hyaluronic acid to help smooth the skin immediately. This formula still contains skin-restoring Madecassoside and Neurosensine, a peptide that relieves the discomfort of sensitive skin. New: Its re-plumping, fresh and rich texture leaves a soft and comfortable, non-greasy finish. Targets the deep wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven complexion.
- Anti-Aging sensitive eyes fill-in Care. Anti-Wrinkle. Firmness. Uniformity.
- Firms the eye contour area. Uniformize the complexion and attenuates redness.
- its re-plumping, fresh and light texture leaves a velvety and non-greasy finish.
How to Use:
Apply by smoothing from the inside of the eye outwards.
- Pure Vitamin C: Also known as L-ascorbic acid, this ingredient is commonly recommended by dermatologists. Within our formulas, this water-soluble vitamin is known for its antioxidant and visible anti-aging properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): A polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) found naturally within the skin. When used in a formula, HA is an effective humectant that can hold a large amount of water to help maintain the skin's moisture.
- Madecassoside: Derived from the Centella Asiatica plant, madecassoside is known for its nourishing properties.
- Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Shea Butter: Sustainably sourced in Burkina Faso. Formulas with shea butter help restore the skin's hydrolipidic film and help skin feel soothed.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.