Nano-B Silver Anti-Bacterial Toothbrush
There are more than 10 million bacteria on the average toothbrush, but not on Nano-b! By utilizing the natural antibacterial properties of gold and bamboo charcoal, Nano-b eliminates up to 99% of the bacteria that gets on your toothbrush.
Here is what makes Nano-b Charcoal & Gold so special:
- Gold –Half of the Nano-b Charcoal & Gold bristles are impregnated with genuine gold particles to safeguard your toothbrush from bacteria. This keeps your toothbrush clean and safe, which is what you want from a dental tool you put in your mouth every day.
- Charcoal – The other half of the bristles are impregnated with bamboo charcoal particles. Known for its natural whitening and toxin absorbing qualities, charcoal helps your teeth stay clean and white.
- Double bristle structure – Unique bristle structure combines brushing and flossing in one, removing plaque effectively even between your teeth and under the gum line. 800 long, ultra-thin bristles imitate flossing action to clean plaque in hard-to-reach places, while 800 short bristles take care of the big surfaces of your teeth.
- Rounded bristle tips – Scientifically rounded bristle tips protect the soft tissue of your mouth from scratches and cuts. This makes Nano-b ideal for people suffering from sensitive or bleeding gums.
- Small head size – A toothbrush should be able to effectively clean all of your teeth, not just the easy-to-reach ones. We’ve made the head of Nano-b small and nimble enough to reach and clean your back teeth just as well.
- Travel case included – Each Nano-b toothbrush comes in its own handy travel case, ideal for storage and travel. Now it’s easy to take your toothbrush with you wherever life takes you.
- Lasts up to 6 months - The Nano-b bristles are more durable and fray less than standard brushes. Combined with the antibacterial features, this means you can safely use your Nano-b brush for up to 6 months.