A regenerating night cream for even, radiant skin
- Night cream with Thiamidol
- Effectively reduces dark spots and prevents their re-appearance
- Supports overnight skin cell renewal
How to use:
- Apply in the evening to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
- Gently massage into skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Apply each product in the range once a day. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
- Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
- Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Night contains Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production.
- The night cream also contains Dexpanthenol – an active ingredient known to support skin regeneration overnight. Skin appears even and radiant.
Eucerin Even Pigment Perfector Night Cream