Garnier Olia Permanent Ammonia Free Hair Color
Olia is a new ammonia free hair coloration brand under Garnier. It is enriched with 60% Natural-Origin Flower Oils, to give a maximum color performance!
Olia covers up to 100% of greys. It visibly improves hair quality & provides an intense care, with no dry out.
- 60% Oils with Natural-Origin Flower Oils
- No Ammonia
- 2x More Shine
• Up to 100% grey coverage
• Visibily Improves Hair Quality
• Intense Care, No Dry Out
This pack includes:
• 1 bottle of developper cream
• 1 tube of hair colorant cream
• 1 sachet of post color conditioner
• 1 instruction leaflet
• 1 pair of gloves
- Put gloves on
- Open cap of the developer bottle and pour the contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Pierce the seal of the Cream Hair Colourant Tube with the point in the cap and squeeze the entire contents in the non-metallic bowl.
- Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
- Keep your gloves on, apply the mixture to dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, making sections separating the hair, strand by strand.
- Quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
- Ensure that all of the hair is covered by the mixture. Pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 25min (35min if your hair is resistant or if you have over 70% grey hair).
You might also like
When it is first applied to the hair, it covers the white ones well, however, not for long. For example, I have dark hair & a lot of white hair that needs covering. When I reach the 2nd weekend after dying my hair, my hair looks like it is screaming to get dyed ASAP.
The color is perfect ; the glow and shine on hair is outstanding and the hair look stylish and healthy
Great color result and white hair coverage. Not very easy to apply since you need to apply it with a brush (You need to have your own brush)
The best hair dye of all time, it gives a shiny effect and doesn't leave your hair dry