La Roche-Posay Pigmentclar Eye Cream for Dark Circles 15ml
Pigmentclar Eyes is our first correcting care targeting dullness in the eye zone, using the Pigmentclar complex combined with caffeine. Invigorates the look of the eye area and helps the eye contour look smoother. Its gentle melting texture, enriched with light-reflecting pigments, associated with a metal cooling applicator, brightens the eye area and freshens up the appearance.
- Dark circle skin-evening corrector
- For Brown & blue dark circles.
- Targets the two types of dark circles, illuminates and evens out the eye contour skin.
How to Use:
Apply to eye contour morning and evening.
- Caffeine: An antioxidant known to help reduce the appearance of under eye bags and dark circles.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, it's an excellent humectant. It helps hydrate skin by absorbing water from the surrounding environment.
- Dimethicone: A silicone-based polymer used as a skin protectant to help reduce water loss.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology for its soothing properties, helping restore skin's moisture barrier, and visibly fading skin discolorations.
- Silica: A type of powder with a spherical bead shape that provides a silky feel and soft focus effect. It is lightweight and is able to absorb a significant amount of oil from skin.
- Iron Oxides: Mineral pigments that provide a visible tint. Research has suggested iron oxides may also help provide protection against visible light (including blue light).
- Phe-Resorcinol: Phenylethyl resorcinol is a synthetic molecule that is used in the Pigmentclar range to help address visible skin discolorations.
- Titanium Dioxide: Also known as a physical or inorganic sunscreen filter and is often recommended for sensitive skin types. It forms a barrier on the skin's surface to help protect against both UVA and UVB rays.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.